The RedCap Pharmacy Membership Program (“Membership”) is a loyalty program owned and managed by RedCap Pharmacy Sdn Bhd (“RedCap Pharmacy”) and it is applicable at all RedCap Pharmacy outlets in Malaysia (“RedCap Pharmacy Outlets”) only.
By applying for Membership, you hereby agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Application is opened to all aged 18 years and above.
- You may apply for Membership at any of the RedCap Pharmacy Outlets in Malaysia by completing the Membership application form.
- You are only entitled for one Membership and all points collected are strictly not transferable.
- USE OF THE REDCAP PHARMACY MEMBERSHIP
- Membership cards will not be issued unless requested. To accumulate points during purchase or redeem points, you are only required to provide your registered identity card (IC).
- RedCap Pharmacy reserves the right to waive, add or amend the Membership terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) without prior notice. Any new or amended Terms and Conditions will supersede the then existing Terms and Conditions.
- ONE (1) Membership point (“Point or Points”) will be awarded for every RM1.00 spend in a single transaction.
- The earning of Points will be based on the total rounded amount purchased in a single receipt. Accumulation of previous receipts for Points collection is prohibited.
- Points will expire after 3 years from the date points were earned. For example, Points earned on 31 October 2017 will expire on 31 October 2020. However, if a Points account is inactive for 12 months preceding 31 December of each year, RedCap Pharmacy reserves the right to reset the balance of the said Points account to zero.
- Points earned after every purchase and the Points balance will be printed on the receipt.
- RedCap Pharmacy has the right to cancel the Points awarded if products purchased at the RedCap Pharmacy Outlets are returned and refunded in full or partial. This also applies to exchange of products, unless the exchange is for products with equivalent value.
- Points awarded and / or redeemed may be reversed and / or cancelled if RedCap Pharmacy determines that the points were not earned and / or redeemed in accordance with the Terms and Conditions stated herein and / or due to any system error. For the avoidance of doubt, any action of RedCap Pharmacy’s employees that are contrary to the Terms and Conditions will not affect the validity and enforceability of the latter.
- No Points will be awarded for any transaction made via ePay and selected items in the stores.
- Points earned are strictly not transferable.
- INSTANT REBATES VIA POINTS REDEMPTION
- Points can be redeemed at any RedCap Pharmacy at RM1.00 for every 100 Points held.
- You may also utilize accumulated Points to purchase promotional products (while stocks last).
- The instant redemption process is as follows:
- Only registered members are entitled to redeem the Points.
- Should you have Points which are expiring, RedCap Pharmacy may convert such Points to vouchers so that the value of the Points are maximised.
- RedCap Pharmacy may at its absolute discretion refuse to process your redemption request if fraudulent activities of your Membership account are suspected.
- Points collected are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- MEMBERS’ BENEFITS
- Lifetime Membership – Free life time membership.
- Members’ Specials – Enjoy discount up to 20% on selected products.
- Exclusive Invites to Offers & Events – You will be invited to exclusive promotions, events and offered special discounts during promotions. Sign up for our newsletter or check out RedCap website for more information.
- Exclusive Vouchers – You will receive exclusive members’ vouchers which can be used at RedCap Pharmacy Outlets.
- Birthday Rewards – You may be selected to receive a surprise birthday gift from us.
- Track Purchases – You may check your purchase history at any of the RedCap Pharmacy Outlets.
- Monthly Email Updates & Regular SMS Updates – You will receive regular updates through email and SMS on in-store activities and special promotions.
- Other Benefits & Special Privileges – You will be entitled to special offers or discounts by other retailers, i.e. food & beverages outlets, retailers, cinemas, etc., as and when they are offered.
- When applying for Membership, you are will be required to provide certain personal information, including your full name as per your MyKad or any other personal identification, address and contact details. This information will be held strictly confidential and will not be shared with any third party without your consent.
- RedCap Pharmacy is committed to maintaining the security of your personal information in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and will take all necessary reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is secured against unauthorized access, loss, disclosure or destruction.
- RedCap Pharmacy and other affiliates under the strategic alliances reserves the right to use the database information for the purpose of cross selling, marketing and promotions activities. Rest assured that we’ve taken reasonable steps to ensure that your privacy and confidentiality is protected. If you do not wish to receive any promotional or direct marketing material, please notify us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Membership remains the property of RedCap Pharmacy at all times.
- RedCap Pharmacy may at its discretion at any time, terminate the Membership by giving thirty (30) calendar days’ notice. Notice of such termination shall be deemed served to you as per clauses 6(l) and 6(m) below.
- RedCap Pharmacy (including its successors, assigns, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, affiliates and subsidiaries) and the participating RedCap Pharmacy Outlets shall not be liable to you or any third party authorized by or claiming through you for any loss, damage, cost, expenses, actions, suits, claims and demand whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, of loss of business, revenue of profits or of any nature suffered by you or any person for any loss, damage or injury caused or suffered by a person arising from the usage of the Membership.
- RedCap Pharmacy shall hold no liability if a Membership application is rejected for any reason whatsoever.
- Any dispute regarding the Points and services must be directed to RedCap Pharmacy Outlets and/or RedCap Pharmacy HQ within seven (7) days of the said dispute in writing.
- The Terms and Conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with laws of Malaysia. You hereby expressly submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Malaysia.
- If any of the provisions herein contained should be invalid, illegal or unenforceable under any applicable law, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions should not be affected.
- RedCap Pharmacy has the final authority as to the interpretation of the Terms and Conditions and as to any other questions or disputes regarding the Membership.
- RedCap Pharmacy assume no responsibility for any technical failure of the Membership system that results in the Membership not being accepted by any RedCap Pharmacy Outlets.
- RedCap Pharmacy reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time when it is reasonably considered necessary to do so. Reasonable notice shall be posted on RedCap Pharmacy official website as a notification of the said amendment(s). Your continued usage of the Membership after any amendment(s) to the Terms and Conditions shall constitute your acceptance to the such amendment(s).
- RedCap Pharmacy shall not be liable for any loss or inconvenience faced by you as a result of the amendment(s) of these Terms and Conditions.
- All communications and/or correspondences by RedCap Pharmacy, is either by way of notification through RedCap Pharmacy’s official website and/or the RedCap Pharmacy Outlets, advertisements and/or any other media deemed fit. Any such notification shall immediately supersede the previous communication and/or correspondence with regard to the same matter, unless it is expressed and clearly stated otherwise.
- Any notice to be given pursuant to these terms and conditions shall be sufficiently sent to you by way of notification at the RedCap Pharmacy Outlets and/or publication on the RedCap Pharmacy’s official website.
- Any communications to be given by you to RedCap Pharmacy in relation to these Terms and Conditions can be made by sending it in writing either via email to email@example.com or mailing it to the following address:
REDCAP PHARMACY SDN BHD
No.19, Jalan 15/23,
Taman Perindustrian Tiong Nam, Section 15
40200 Shah Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.